Dear Brett, EarthData Forum,
do you know if the 8-day data package 21-28 August 2026 will be produced despite the unrecoverable Outage Period 8/28/26 (2026/240) 22:00 - 23:54 reported in https://landweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/displayissue?id=1487?
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Diego
Search found 29 matches
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:10 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VJ215A2H data delay
- Replies: 5
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 9:43 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
- Replies: 6
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
Dear Danielle,
Perfect, many thanks!
Have a nice day,
Diego
Perfect, many thanks!
Have a nice day,
Diego
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 8:44 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
- Replies: 6
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
Dear Brett, EarthData Forum,
sorry for bothering you...
Do you have an update on this product (you mentioned that it is being processed to V007) and on the data uploading?
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Diego
sorry for bothering you...
Do you have an update on this product (you mentioned that it is being processed to V007) and on the data uploading?
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Diego
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:22 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
- Replies: 6
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
OK, many thanks, Brett, for your feed-back!
Best regards,
Diego
Best regards,
Diego
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 2:55 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
- Replies: 6
VNP15A2H 2026-06-18 data
Dear EarthData Forum, I apologize for pressing on the VNP15A2H v002 (VIIRS/NPP Leaf Area Index/FPAR 8-Day L4 Global 500m SIN Grid V002) again, but we would need to know when data of 2026-06-18 could be made available. Is there any possibility that they could be released today? Many thanks in advance...
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 3:34 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-10 data
- Replies: 2
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-06-10 data
Hi Brett,
many thanks.
I see that the data have been uploaded.
Best regards,
Diego
many thanks.
I see that the data have been uploaded.
Best regards,
Diego
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:21 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-06-10 data
- Replies: 2
VNP15A2H 2026-06-10 data
Dear EarthData Forum, I've seen that the VNP15A2H v002 (VIIRS/NPP Leaf Area Index/FPAR 8-Day L4 Global 500m SIN Grid V002) data of 2026-06-10 are not available in https://search.earthdata.nasa.gov/search nor in https://cmr.earthdata.nasa.gov/virtual-directory/collections/C2545314545-LPCLOUD/temporal...
- Fri May 22, 2026 3:12 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-05-09 data
- Replies: 2
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-05-09 data
Dear Brett,
many thanks for your reply and for the information.
I've just seen that the data are now available.
Best regards,
Diego
many thanks for your reply and for the information.
I've just seen that the data are now available.
Best regards,
Diego
- Thu May 21, 2026 3:49 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-05-09 data
- Replies: 2
VNP15A2H 2026-05-09 data
Dear EarthData Forum, sorry for bothering you again. I've seen that the VNP15A2H v002 (VIIRS/NPP Leaf Area Index/FPAR 8-Day L4 Global 500m SIN Grid V002) data of 2026-05-09 are not available in https://search.earthdata.nasa.gov/search nor in https://cmr.earthdata.nasa.gov/virtual-directory/collectio...
- Thu May 14, 2026 4:16 am America/New_York
- Forum: Home
- Question: VNP15A2H 2026-04-23 data and NPP issue
- Replies: 5
Re: VNP15A2H 2026-04-23 data and NPP issue
Dear Danielle,
yes, I confirm that I can see the data.
Many thanks for all the information you have provided.
Best regards,
Diego
yes, I confirm that I can see the data.
Many thanks for all the information you have provided.
Best regards,
Diego