Search found 4 matches

by xy_albert
Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:23 pm America/New_York
Forum: Home
Question: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received
Replies: 7

Re: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received

Hello Cheyenne,
I tried submitting another CALIPSO subsetting request today, and it is now working correctly. I received the notification email and was able to download the requested data successfully.
Thank you very much for your help and for resolving the issue.
Best regards,
Albert
by xy_albert
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:42 am America/New_York
Forum: Home
Question: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received
Replies: 7

Re: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received

Hello Cheyenne, Thank you for the update. I tried submitting another CALIPSO subsetting request today, using only a short date range and a small number of variables, but I am still experiencing the same issue. After submitting the request, I did not receive any confirmation email, order information,...
by xy_albert
Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:29 am America/New_York
Forum: Home
Question: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received
Replies: 7

Re: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received

Hello Cheyenne, Thank you for checking. I submitted multiple CALIPSO subsetting requests and tried the service several times, so unfortunately I do not remember the exact submission time for each request. The three orders you found (CALIPSO_87548, CALIPSO_87549, and CALIPSO_87550) may correspond to ...
by xy_albert
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:27 pm America/New_York
Forum: Home
Question: CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received
Replies: 7

CALIPSO Search and Subsetting requests successfully submitted but no confirmation/download emails received

Hello, I am experiencing an issue with the CALIPSO Search and Subsetting Web Application. After logging in with my Earthdata Login account and submitting a CALIPSO data subsetting request, I do not receive any confirmation email or download email. The webpage also does not appear to provide an order...