L1&L2 browser orders
Something weird has happened recently - when I order L2 data files using L1 & L2 browser and specifying the Lat and Lon range and "Do extract my order", L2 OC (and also SST 11 um) - I only get the latitude and longitude datasets and nothing else in the L2 files. I tried to individually specify L2 OC products and had the same result, i.e. only Latitude and Longitude. When I do not extract the spatial domain, I do get the real products. I am using latitude range 16...45 and longitude range -140...-100. I have been using this for years and this lack or products started during the last ~10 days.