Could you help me to download ASTER L1T scenes with VNIR, SWIR and TIR bands?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
LP DAAC - jwilson
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Could you help me to download ASTER L1T scenes with VNIR, SWIR and TIR bands?

by LP DAAC - jwilson » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 pm America/New_York

ASTER Precision Terrain Corrected scenes are not produced if any of the bands in an AST_L1A granule fail during resampling. This typically occurs due to errors in the AST_L1A geolocation arrays. Additionally, since AST_L1T scenes are processed using AST_L1B processing algorithms, AST_L1T scenes are not available when there are any band failures in an AST_L1B granule. Finally, a band in a AST_L1T scene may not be available if the telescope related to the band was not requested to be turned on during acquisition.

Tags:

LP DAAC - jwilson
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: Could you help me to download ASTER L1T scenes with VNIR, SWIR and TIR bands?

by LP DAAC - jwilson » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:13 am America/New_York

Users are advised that ASTER SWIR data acquired from April 2008 to the present exhibit anomalous saturation of values and anomalous striping. This effect is also present for some prior acquisition periods. Please refer to the ASTER SWIR User Advisory Document for more details at: https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/documents/217/A ... _18_08.pdf