none of your scenes in your search results are currently available

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
fields
Answers: 0

none of your scenes in your search results are currently available

by fields » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:49 am America/New_York

I am getting
'We're sorry, but none of the scenes in your search results are currently available for ordering from our archive. '
when ordering L2 from aqua, terra, snpp, jpss1 for the last couple of days (search and ordering). today I was searching for day 2021 063 and 064.

Am I trying to access data too soon after it is being acquired? I see this error message in past OCforum queries and it was caused by a misconfiguration.

Thanks for any info.

Tags:

gnwiii
Answers: 2

Re: none of your scenes in your search results are currently available

by gnwiii » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:40 am America/New_York

How are you searching (command-line or using the "File Search" form?). The latter gives me (NRT) results for both March 4 and 5.

fields

by fields » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:27 am America/New_York

I am using the L2 browsing tool to select the passes, I see the thumbnail of the passes, and select them, the "none of your scenes..." message is after when the order is to be reviewed before submitting.

I select images based on NRT subscription of images (chl/sst), when an image shows it isn't just clouds, I order a subscene, from the granule, of just the chl, Rrs, and sst from Terra, Aqua, SNPP, JPSS1.
Last edited by fields on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:44 am America/New_York, edited 1 time in total.

fields

by fields » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:57 am America/New_York

I just tried again and the order was submitted successfully. "Works now".