Page 1 of 1
What data is available in the Sub-Orbital Order Tool?
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:18 pm America/New_York
What data is available in the Sub-Orbital Order Tool (SOOT)?
Re: What data is available in the Sub-Orbital Order Tool?
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:19 pm America/New_York
The initial roll out of the new Sub-Orbital Order Tool (SOOT)
includes ASDC suborbital data for the following missions:
- Aerosol Characterization from Polarimeter and Lidar (ACEPOL)
- Arctic Radiation - IceBridge Sea & Ice Experiment (ARISE)
- Clouds, Aerosol, and Monsoon Processes-Philippines Experiment (CAMP2Ex)
- Fire Influence on Regional to Global Environments and Air Quality (FIREX-AQ)
- Long Island Sound Tropospheric Ozone Study (LISTOS)
- Lake Michigan Ozone Study (LMOS)
- North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES)
- ObseRvations of Aerosols above CLouds and their intEractionS (ORACLES)
The continued refinement of SOOT will include the addition of data from more suborbital missions.