Java Issue on Mac

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
kelseaedwing
Answers: 0

Re: Java Issue on Mac

by kelseaedwing » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:58 pm America/New_York

I was able to fix it, thanks for the help!

And yes I was able to install the Hawkeye processor.

Tags:

gnwiii
Answers: 2

by gnwiii » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:53 am America/New_York

For the benefit of others who encounter the same problem, it may be helpful to give a summary of the steps you took to solve your problem.

kelseaedwing
Answers: 0

by kelseaedwing » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:09 am America/New_York

Turns out turned out to be a downloading problem. The computer SeaDAS was downloaded on has multiple users. The software was having trouble figuring out the directory of the software as well as the location of my downloaded imagery. I just downloaded the software onto one account. Thanks for all the help!

gnwiii
Answers: 2

by gnwiii » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:36 pm America/New_York

Glad you got things working. The OCSSW software isn't really designed for sharing among users. Disk space shouldn't be an issue as the software is much smaller than typical data sets, so it is generally better if each user has their own installation configured to their specific needs. If everyone is working with the same data and workflow, you might consider having one login for that specific workflow, and taking some care that only one user at a time is running OCSSW processing.