AST_08 download failed

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
yinuo1004
Answers: 0

AST_08 download failed

by yinuo1004 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:10 pm America/New_York

I am trying to download ASTER Surface Kinetic Temperature (AST_08), and I received an email informed the ECHO Order GUID, Provider Order Tracking ID, etc. But there's no download link. I've been waiting all day and I haven't received any email from LPDAAC@usgs.gov. I once suspected that my email was intercepted.When I tried to change my email address, I couldn't even get the only email.If possible, please help me to solve the problem. Thank you very much!

Tags:

LP DAAC - jwilson
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: AST_08 download failed

by LP DAAC - jwilson » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:46 pm America/New_York

We apologize you're having trouble accessing your ordered data.

In addition to the status email you received, you should expect to receive an email directly from the data provider indicating the steps needed to access the data. Have you checked your junk folder or any spam tools you may be using that could be blocking the emails? Otherwise, please provide any of the following order detail information you have and we will have the provider staff assist you with the download link.

User placing order:
Order GUID:
Provider Order Tracking ID:
ECHO Provider Order ID:
Provider Id:

Our system engineer advised that ASTER On-demand orders are processed as they are received in our system. ASTER on-demand data products may take several days to complete processing.

If you are unable to find the emails, please check your contact preferences in Earthdata Search. On the Earthdata Search main page click on the user profile icon in the upper-right, then select "Contact Information". Under "Update Notification Preference Level" ensure you have selected "Always". Click "Update Notification Preference" to save this option.

Kind regards,
Janice