How do I order MISR data?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
EarthdataForumContributor
Answers: 3

by EarthdataForumContributor » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:41 pm America/New_York

Tags:

asdc_user_services
User Services
User Services
Answers: 8

Re: How do I order MISR data?

by asdc_user_services » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:42 pm America/New_York

MISR data are processed and archived at the NASA Langley Research Center Atmospheric Science Data Center (ASDC). A MISR Order and Customization Tool is available that enables users to order and customize data in a single interface. Some features are non-consecutive path and orbit search; and sorting search results by date, camera, path, orbit, and file version. Customization options are subsetting by parameter, block, and spatial coordinates; additional latitude and longitude layers, and unpacking and unscaling applicable fields; and output data in HDF-EOS stacked-block grid or conventional grid. The reformatting option, referred to as "Conventional HDF-EOS", is designed to be an easier-to-use alternative to MISR's stacked-block format. The interface currently supports two output formats:

Stacked-block HDF-EOS (original file format)
Conventional HDF-EOS grid
See FAQ on Customizing and Subsetting MISR products for more information.

MISR data are also available through Direct Data Download: https://asdc.larc.nasa.gov/data/

Another method to obtain MISR data is through the Earthdata Search Tool. Tutorials for this ordering tool are available here.