Yes, I am having trouble locating the following information:
- TRW DRL 87, D2-889B; Instrument Operations Manual, (Rev. B), January 1996.
- TRW DRL 64, 55067.300.008E; In-flight Measurement Analysis (Rev. E), March 1997.
- Hoffman, Lawrence H.; Weaver, William L.; and Kibler, James F., 1987 "Calculation and Accuracy of ERBE Scanner Measurement Locations," NASA TP-2670.
- Smith, G.L.; Numerical Filtering of Spurious Transients in a Satellite Scanning Radiometer (Draft), September 1997.
- Smith, G. L., 1994, "Effects of time response on the point spread function of a scanning radiometer," Appl. Opt., Vol. 33, No. 30, 7031-7037.
- Priestley et al., "Postlaunch Radiometric Validation of the Clouds and the Earth's Radiant Energy System (CERES) Proto-Flight Model on the Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) Spacecraft through 1999", J. Appl. Meteor., 39 (12), 2249-2258, December 2000.
- One of the documents posted on the forum website, and my only reference is: Ch3.pdf, Kory J. Priestley, Chapter 3 CERES Scanning Thermistor Bolometer Radiometer, - has many figures that did not accompany the document - is it possible to obtain Chapter 3 complete?
- R. S. Wilson, R. B. Lee III, B. R. Barkstrom, H. Bitting, J. Paden, D. K. Pandey, K. J. Priestley, G.L. Smith, S. Thomas, K. L. Thornhill, "On-Orbit solar calibrations using TRMM Clouds and the Earth's Radiant Energy System (CERES) in-flight calibration system", Optical Sci., Eng. & Instrum., Proc. SPIE, v. 3439, July, 1998.
May 29, 2016