SRB

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
EarthdataForumContributor
Answers: 3

SRB

by EarthdataForumContributor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:57 am America/New_York

On January 20, 2020

I'm writing to you because, I'm trying to access the radiation data you have for academic purposes. I'm trying to get REL3.0 SW MONTHLY LOCAL and REL3.0 SW MONTHLY UTC. The problem is when I download compile and run their fortran codes. When I run these codes, I received an alert which says the input path cannot be found. I didn't modify the input path in the namelist code (.nml), just the year, month and output path like you explained in the instructions. I don't know if there is a new path of something to feed the code. I'm using forthan 95 software to compilate them.
I would appreciate a lot your help and commentaires.

Tags:

ASDC - mcook
User Services
User Services
Answers: 0

Re: SRB

by ASDC - mcook » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am America/New_York

On February 2, 2020 SRB Team Posted

You will need to modify the input path_in variable in the namelist file (.nml) to reflect where the data are on their local system. I can see from the Read Software Files on the ASDC's website that it still has one of our old system’s path pre-loaded (path_in='/Volumes/insanity/SRB/GEWEX-SRB/GSW/Rel3.0/1992/Public/') that should proably be path_in=''

This data set is also available in netCDF format as an alternative.