This may give you a better understanding of the timing of
MISR Final data processing:
1. The most recent MIL2ASAE files that are available
to the public at this point is up to 09/29/2019.
2. There are MIL2ASAF (First Look) files available as
recent as yesterday's date, 01/16/2020: ftp://l5ftl01.larc.nasa.gov/MISR/MIL2ASAF.002
3. The MISR group processes the MIL2ASAF (First Look) data
and posts them for the public very quickly. Ancillary files which
are specific to the First Look time periods are then created and
used in processing to create the MIL2ASAE (Final) dataset. These
Ancillary files are created for each 3-month SEASON (Winter, Spring,
Summer, and Fall). When the Ancillary files for Winter (Jan, Feb, Mar,
- the next season to be processed) are complete, the Final
Processing of the MISR Winter data will begin.
4. Although it will be a few months before the final Winter data is processed,
the First Look data for the current season (Winter) is available now.
Please take a look at the *MISR Level 2 Aerosol Data Product Specification(DPS) Document*
(https://asdc.larc.nasa.gov/documents/mi ... 180125.pdf
Section 2.3 the *DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FIRSTLOOK AND FINAL PROCESSING* section for more information.