Dear SeaDAS Users:
SeaDAS 4.5 Update #1 is now available on our ftp site. This release includes the following:
- Fix for MODIS Aqua L1A displaying upside-down
- Added vcal_opt argument to SeaWiFS l1bgen
- Fix for ship tracks crossing dateline
- Fix for PNG output problem
- Added SSTWARN/SSTFAIL flags to L2 Flags Display
- Fix for rline add points select button
To obtain this release, follow these instructions:
1. Anonymously ftp to samoa.gsfc.nasa.gov:
2. After logged in, switch to binary mode:
3. Change directory to where the release files are located:
4. Get the INSTRUCTIONS file and follow the directions.
5. Enjoy and let us know if you have any problems.
NOTE: If you have not already installed SeaDAS 4.5, you do not need toget this update, since it is included in the main distribution tar files.
The SeaDAS Development Group (email@example.com)