SEADAS OCSSW issues on Windows

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
whizialfa
Answers: 0

SEADAS OCSSW issues on Windows

by whizialfa » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:48 pm America/New_York

I'm having issues getting seadas 8.1 to run on my windows 10. I've gone through all the processes. I even installed the linux version inside my virtual machine, but I'd prefer running it on my windows. I've tried the method on this site https://seadas.gsfc.nasa.gov/client_server/, and yet I still have errors. Below are some screenshots. Do you have any videos that can help me out on this? I really need to meet up before the deadline of the homework submission. Thank you very much.

Tags:

gnwiii
Answers: 2

Re: SEADAS OCSSW issues on Windows

by gnwiii » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:54 am America/New_York

If you need a prompt response you should do everything possible to make it easy for others to understand and reproduce your problem. This means providing your OS('s), SeaDAS, and OCSSW l2gen versions. Please post your client/server configuration files.

Have you verified that the linux installation processing is working? You can install MODIA and OCSSW "benchmarks" using "install_ocssw" and run the included scripts in a terminal to verify that your installation is working properly.