I cannot download MOD09CMG data

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
jslee
Answers: 0

I cannot download MOD09CMG data

by jslee » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:57 am America/New_York

Hello, I have a problem with downloading MOD09CMG data.

I am curious about whether my IP or earth data account was banned from LP DAAC or not.

There is no problem with downloading other data such as SMAP soil moisture.

Additionally, I want to ask if you can cancel my IP or account ban, please.

thanks.

Tags:

LP DAAC - lien
User Services
User Services

Re: I cannot download MOD09CMG data

by LP DAAC - lien » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 am America/New_York

Hi,
It is very unlikely your account is banned, but rather this is probably due to the server issues the LPDAAC has been experiencing since the last major install on July 15. Since then it has been very inconsistent and challenging to access the LPDAAC distribution server e4ftl01.cr.usgs.gov. However, there is a new Apache version being installed on the server tomorrow (August 17) which is intended to fix the issues that have been ailing the server since the last install. If you are still having issuers after tomorrow you can contact LPDAAC at: lpdaac@usgs.gov and send them your IP address and they can check for sure.
Thanks,
Brett

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services

Re: I cannot download MOD09CMG data

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:50 pm America/New_York

Hi @jslee The LP DAAC has completed the planned maintenance Brett referenced earlier. We believe users should see improved data access now. Please try your request again.
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.