however I was informed that this script is obsolete and is no longer a viable option to remove the tropospheric phase contribution to the interferometric deformational phase, Applying this script did remove some of the phase contribution but the noise still persists for each ps points and thus they shows random displacement pattern over time. Which recipe can I use in order to provide a dependable atmospheric correction for PSInSAR time series through TRAIN knowing that my study area is a natural landscape with minimal urban presence with variable relief beside the gulf of suez.
- velocity map with deformational phase only (after linear_APS removal)
- velocity maps with deformational phase only.png (409.11 KiB) Not viewed yet
- velocity maps with deformational phase and additional ramp, orbital error, DEM, atmospheric phase contributions
- velocity map with all non-deformational phase contributions.png (318.15 KiB) Not viewed yet
- the obsolete script get_modis.py
- aps_config.png (155.03 KiB) Not viewed yet
> The MODIS correction provided through OSCAR is no longer operational
> (server is offline) hence does not work with TRAIN anymore. Best option
> would be to change to a weather model-based correction. However TRAIN is
> currently not actively maintained and not sure if models such as ERA5 or
> MERRA2 would still be working.
I would like to use TRAIN For applying GACOS Model. Please I look forward to your expertise on how to adjust the directories to the suitable scripts for the APS_CONFIG.sh since the get_modis.py script won't work.