Unable to find SWIR bands along with ASTER Surface Reflectance VNIR and Crosstalk corrected SWIR data as well as in L1B

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
anoop_vm
Answers: 0

Unable to find SWIR bands along with ASTER Surface Reflectance VNIR and Crosstalk corrected SWIR data as well as in L1B

by anoop_vm » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:55 pm America/New_York

Hi,
I was trying to download ASTER 7XT as well as L1B data, but unable to find SWIR bands along with file. Is there any changes made, to be followed while downloading ASTER Surface Reflectance VNIR and Crosstalk corrected SWIR data as well as in L1B to get all bands in one go. One more thing to submit here, some times the kml or shape files are not getting loaded while data search in earth data, but found easier in Earth Explorer. Kindly lookinto this as well.
Thank you for the support in advance.
Regards,
Anoop V M

Tags:

LP DAAC - jwilson
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: Unable to find SWIR bands along with ASTER Surface Reflectance VNIR and Crosstalk corrected SWIR data as well as in

by LP DAAC - jwilson » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:02 pm America/New_York

@anoop_vm,
Users are advised that ASTER SWIR data acquired from April 2008 to the present exhibit anomalous saturation of values and anomalous striping. This effect is also present for some prior acquisition periods. Please refer to the ASTER SWIR User Advisory Document for more details: https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/documents/217/ASTER_SWIR_User_Advisory_July_18_08.pdf
https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/products/ast_07xtv003/#documentation
Please provide the granule ID you downloaded. We will forward it on to our science group for further guidance.

I was not able to duplicate the issue with the KML or shapefile loading on Earthdata. If you continue to have issues, please contact support@earthdata.nasa.gov

anoop_vm
Answers: 0

Re: Unable to find SWIR bands along with ASTER Surface Reflectance VNIR and Crosstalk corrected SWIR data as well as in

by anoop_vm » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:25 am America/New_York

Thank you ,Yes I could find SWIR bands prior to 2008 April granules.