MOD05 hdf to tiff

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
joejoe03050709
Answers: 0

MOD05 hdf to tiff

by joejoe03050709 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:41 am America/New_York

i wanna reproject pwv data in hdf to UTM in tiff. i used matlab,readed hdf files.but when i tried to reproject, i find that HDF files' matrix and TIFF files' matrix,both downloaded on LAADS DAAC,not the same size.

Tags:

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: MOD05 hdf to tiff

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am America/New_York

You can try using LAADS DAAC's post processing available from find data interface. You can find more information about post processing option in the tutorial available at:
https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/learn/how-to-use-laads-daac-post-processing-tools/
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.

joejoe03050709
Answers: 0

by joejoe03050709 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:34 am America/New_York

oh! i want to convert hdf in different areas to Geographic by myself in matlab,but there is a question,How should I get the coordinate points of the data,instead of the entire range of 4 vertex coordinates,because i always get data in rectangular range.But actually in geographic it should be Fan-shaped.

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:48 am America/New_York

Unfortunately, we don't have resources to help you with MATLAB related questions. You may want to consult MATLAB code examples provided by HDF-EOS Tools and Information Center at:
http://hdfeos.org/examples/matlab.php
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.