Cannot download Vnp46A2 data

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
danrong
Answers: 0

Cannot download Vnp46A2 data

by danrong » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:02 am America/New_York

Hi!

I'm trying to download Vnp46A2 data. However, when my order is ready, nothing happened when I clicked on the download button. I've tried downloading it directly from the archive too but the same issue occurred. It's either no reaction from the webpage, or showing download failed, or 504 bad gateway. Me and my colleagues have tried multiple accounts, browsers, and computers, but this issue has been consistent. Do you know how I can download the data? I really appreciate your help!

Filters:

yutaohemeow
Answers: 0

Re: Cannot download Vnp46A2 data

by yutaohemeow » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:21 pm America/New_York

Same problem with VNP46A1 Data. I manage to download it via terminal with wget script. It works pretty well when downloading the checksums file. But when I start to download the file I requested, it got stuck at 'HTTP request sent, awaiting response."

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: Cannot download Vnp46A2 data

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:08 am America/New_York

The LAADS DAAC is having systems issues that is affecting data download. Please refer to:
https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/alerts-and-issues/117020
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.