Accessing and Requesting Commercial Smallsat Data: How do I become a NASA-funded researcher?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
Earthdata - wxedward
User Services
User Services
Answers: 22

Accessing and Requesting Commercial Smallsat Data: How do I become a NASA-funded researcher?

by Earthdata - wxedward » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:13 pm America/New_York

How do I become a NASA-funded researcher?
To submit a research proposal to NASA, individuals and the organizations with which they are affiliated must be registered in NASA's Solicitation and Proposal Integrated Review and Evaluation System (NSPIRES). Individuals may register at any time. Organizations are required to have a valid registration with the System for Award Management before they can register in NSPIRES.
Go to full post

Filters:

Earthdata - wxedward
User Services
User Services
Answers: 22

Re: How do I become a NASA-funded researcher?

To submit a research proposal to NASA, individuals and the organizations with which they are affiliated must be registered in NASA's Solicitation and Proposal Integrated Review and Evaluation System (NSPIRES). Individuals may register at any time. Organizations are required to have a valid registration with the System for Award Management before they can register in NSPIRES.