cannot submit the MODIS data order
-
zxc_manchester
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:47 am America/New_York
cannot submit the MODIS data order
Hi, Sir, it seems cannot order data (like, MCD19A2). when I submmit to order, it always show "There has been an error processing your request."
could anyone know this problems
could anyone know this problems
Filters:
-
LAADS_UserServices_M
- User Services

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 2:40 pm America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Can you provide your query for us to investigate?
Regards,
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
-
zxc_manchester
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:47 am America/New_York
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Hi, Thank you for your reply.
The product I am trying to order is MCD19A2, Collection 6.1. I have tested both a single-day query and multi-day queries, and the same error occurs when I click Submit Order. I did not select any post-processing options.
For example, one of my test queries was:
- Product: MCD19A2, Collection 6.1
- Date range: 01/01/2010–01/15/2010
- Spatial region: [lon: -18, lat: 20, lon: 52, lat: 0]
- Post-processing: None
Individual files can be downloaded normally by clicking them one by one. However, when I use the Submit Order function, it always returns: “There has been an error processing your request.”
I have also tested different date ranges, including a single day, but the problem remains the same.
the URL: https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/search/order/4/MCD19A2--61/2010-01-01..2010-01-20/D/-18,20,52,0
Regards,
The product I am trying to order is MCD19A2, Collection 6.1. I have tested both a single-day query and multi-day queries, and the same error occurs when I click Submit Order. I did not select any post-processing options.
For example, one of my test queries was:
- Product: MCD19A2, Collection 6.1
- Date range: 01/01/2010–01/15/2010
- Spatial region: [lon: -18, lat: 20, lon: 52, lat: 0]
- Post-processing: None
Individual files can be downloaded normally by clicking them one by one. However, when I use the Submit Order function, it always returns: “There has been an error processing your request.”
I have also tested different date ranges, including a single day, but the problem remains the same.
the URL: https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/search/order/4/MCD19A2--61/2010-01-01..2010-01-20/D/-18,20,52,0
Regards,
- Attachments
-
Last edited by zxc_manchester on Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:14 am America/New_York, edited 1 time in total.
-
LAADS_UserServices_M
- User Services

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 2:40 pm America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Thanks very much for the information. We will investigate this and will get back to you as soon we have a resolution.
Regards,
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
-
LAADS_UserServices_M
- User Services

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 2:40 pm America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
The issue is resolved. Please try your order again and let us know if it still does not work for you.
Regards,
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.