VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG
-
kkamikursibleystreetfolsom
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:13 am America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG
Hello
I can find references to VNP02CCIMG in several documents, but I cannot find any information about this product, including a product description, user guide, or download location. Does anyone know what VNP02CCIMG is and how it differs from VNP02IMG?
Thanks,
I can find references to VNP02CCIMG in several documents, but I cannot find any information about this product, including a product description, user guide, or download location. Does anyone know what VNP02CCIMG is and how it differs from VNP02IMG?
Thanks,
Filters:
-
LAADS_UserServices_M
- User Services

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 2:40 pm America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
Re: VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG
The VNP02CCIMG is an intermediate product derived from VNP02IMG to be used in the production of higher level products. You don't find any information about this product because this is not meant for public use. You should be using VNP02IMG.
Regards,
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
LAADS User Services
To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.
-
kkamikursibleystreetfolsom
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:13 am America/New_York
- Endorsed: 1 time
Re: VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG
Thank you very much for the explanation. That answers my question and explains why I could not find any documentation or download page for VNP02CCIMG. I appreciate your help and will use VNP02IMG going forward. Thank you again.