I have processed L1A modis data and extracted Rrs, nLw, Lw bands in Seadas. But now, if I look for spectral signature of reflectance bands using this product it is not the same as normal L2 reflectance data. For few bands there isn't any values for spectral signature. Even the RGB composition color combination is bit different (though same band numbers are used for the composition). Anyone aware of the reason behind, please suggest necessary solution.
Unfortunately, it is hard to diagnose an issue without further information.
(1) what is the L1A file you are analyzing (file name, date, location, sensor)
(2) what values are "missing" and from which bands?
(3) which file has missing values (distributed L2 file, or the one you have processed)?
(4) are you using the default l2gen configuration or custom parameterization?
(5) a screenshot of plots/images might be useful.
Thank you for reverting. Below I have mentioned the details regarding the type of data I used:
(1) MODIS - Aqua, 2008358095000_L1A_LAC, 23-Dec-2008, Persian Gulf. (I processed this data in Seadas using MODIS_GEO > MODIS_L1B > l2gen tool). Below is the attached screenshot of RGB composition of the processed file. I want to check the spectral signature of this particular processed file but all the bands showed constant graphs. Please suggest to correct the process.