Subscription problem?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
jeffg
Answers: 0

Subscription problem?

by jeffg » Tue May 21, 2019 9:05 am America/New_York

Hi,

Yesterday I started having problems accessing my existing subscriptions on the OceanColor website.  I can see the list of active subscriptions, but don't see any option to edit the settings.  When I click on a subscription number none of the options appear.  Maybe something I did got my login locked out?  (username jeffg).

My scripts are still able to get the file listing and download files, so it seems like the subscription is still working.  I just can't edit it or see the settings.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

Tags:

dana.r.wilson

Subscription problem?

by dana.r.wilson » Tue May 21, 2019 2:27 pm America/New_York

Jeff
The issue has been resolved.  We were updating the server yesterday.

Dana

jeffg

Subscription problem?

by jeffg » Tue May 21, 2019 4:48 pm America/New_York

Dana,

Thank you, I'm able to access everything now.

Another question, I have some new subscriptions for JPSS1  L2 data, but what I'm ending up with in the subscription files list are all L1A files.  This seems to be the case for all the JPSS1 subscriptions.  Maybe I did something wrong in the setup?  The subscription numbers, if it helps, are 2252 through 2263.

Thanks again

Jeff

OB ODPS - towens
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Subscription problem?

by OB ODPS - towens » Wed May 22, 2019 10:46 am America/New_York

The JPSS1 subscriptions are newly available and some of the subscription code had not yet been updated to support them.
You should be seeing the L2 files now instead of the erroneous L1 files. Sorry for the trouble.
Tommy