1) The downloaded files (14 total) are used on an HTML webpage as map layers. 7 for chlorophyll layers and 7 for sea surface temperature layers based on US coastal regions.
2) These satellite files change daily.
3) I run CRON job to determine the daily new file names via email.
3) I then physically edit the new file name into another CRON job.
4) I then run a daily wGET/ CRON job to download the new files to my server where they are renamed to the referenced file name in the HTML.
If I can predict the file name, I can set up the CRON jobs to run automatically without the need to check my email and then redo do the file name in the WGET command.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:09 pm America/New_York
- Been thanked: 1 time
The L2 files vary enough by time that trying to predict them would be difficult. If you downloaded whatever files were indicated by the file_search API call, you could determine the day they belong to, and from there run the binning and mapping processes on the regional groups.