Please tell me where you can find the data:
1) The speed of the Earth around the Sun
2) The speed of the moon around the earth
3) The speed of rotation of the Earth and the Moon around its axis
On an interval of at least a year in continuous monitoring since 1973.
We need data everywhere day by day.
Unfortunately NASA's Earth Observing System (EOS) missions do not archive and distribute Earth science data products such as this, so data and information related to your questions will need to be sought for elsewhere.
However, here are some resources that may help in answering your questions:
1) https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/basics/chapter2-1/ (see Revolution of Earth)
2) https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/moons/eart ... /in-depth/ (see Orbit and Rotation)
3) https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/basics/chapter2-1/ (see Rotation and Revolution)
Hope this helps!