subscription- Image distribution method

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
fields
Answers: 0

by fields » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 pm America/New_York

Can a  subscription be just the mapped images with the web distribution option?  Each time I select that option and submit it, i get the green bar that says, "Subscription Modified Successfully", but when I revisit it, the distribution option is set to "none".  The email option seemed to work, but I would like to use the web distribution method with a cron job.

It seemed to work when I included the L2s, but the area is usually cloudy and I decided not get L2s unless the browse images shows some chl or sst.

The subscription ids  that  I am referring to are 3171,3172, and 3173 . 

Thanks

Tags:

OB ODPS - jgwilding
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

by OB ODPS - jgwilding » Mon May 07, 2018 6:02 pm America/New_York

Hi.  It looks like subscription 3171 is configured the way you want, with L1 and L2 maps being distributed via the web-dist method.  The other two subscriptions were not configured properly.  I've updated them manually to be consistent with 3171.

We might need to look at the web application that interfaces with the subscriptions to ensure that it's correctly interpreting and updating the back-end DB.

I will check with the other folks involved tomorrow and follow up with you.

Regards,
john

OB ODPS - jgwilding
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

by OB ODPS - jgwilding » Wed May 09, 2018 4:59 pm America/New_York

Hi again.  Just following up on this.  We found and believe that we fixed the problem that was preventing the DB from being updated correctly.  Please let us know if you have any more problems of this nature.

Regards,
john