Get the value from scatter plot

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
megasaputra8
Answers: 0

by megasaputra8 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:58 pm America/New_York

Hello guys,
I try to show scatter plot from modis data. The modis data is in : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXAWS5maHffhyQeQNy5EC5_MVsW?e=PkUoLi
Then I export the data from scatter plot ROI. The spreadsheet is also in that link. You can see ROI in screenshot in that link.
But, when I sort the data. The minimum data is about nine thousand. While there is the data about two thousand, three thousand, etc.
So, where the data about two thousand, three thousand, etc ?
Thanks

Tags:

OB SeaDAS - knowles
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

by OB SeaDAS - knowles » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:30 am America/New_York

A scatterplot cannot create or export ROI data.  You might need to clarify what you are doing and how you are exporting the data.  I do not see a region of interest vector in the image which you show.  You didn't check the ROI checkbox so your scatterplot is based on the whole image.  I do see that you managed to draw a partial ellipse onto the scatterplot.  I do not know how you did this, but I'm not aware of any functionality within this SeaDAS tool which supports this. 

Danny

megasaputra8

by megasaputra8 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:50 pm America/New_York

The evidence, LibreOffice Calc doesn't sort perfectly. When I see the data, there is really the data about two thousand, three thousand, etc.
Thank you.