However, SeaDAS-OCSSW doesn't currently contain GOCI-II.
So, I found the QAA and GIOP source code in C from Ocean Color Web...but I'm using Python on Windows.
What's the best way to solve this?
- User Services
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 am America/New_York
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
- Subject Matter Expert
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 am America/New_York
- l2gen is written in C/C++, so it is easiest to write the reader in C++.
- l2gen does not run on Windows, so you will have to use a Mac or a Linux Virtual Machine on Windows to do the development.
- next add the data tree for the new sensor (ie. ocssw/share/goci2)