geoMeta data related to "/allData/450/S3A_SL_1_RBT/

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
marcolaiolo
Answers: 0

geoMeta data related to "/allData/450/S3A_SL_1_RBT/

by marcolaiolo » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:55 pm America/New_York

Dear Staff,
I just finished to follow your very interesting webinar. So, I'm currently work with MODIS and VIIRS data and, in order to download properly data I adopt a strategy centered on the geographical limits of each 5 min swath inserted in a daily.txt file placed here (e.g. https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/archive/geoMeta/61/TERRA/2022/).
So, I'm now interested to expand my research on Sentinel3 data, and,in this view, I want to know if for Sentinel 3 data (e.g. SLSTR data), that are currently downloadable as .zip file, LAADS system is thinking to construct a similar "folder" to facilitate the download geographical-based data, based on "scrutinizing" daily.txt having the Latitudine-Longitude limits of each .zip file. This question also rely on the fact that, Greg Ederer (one of the presenter of the Webinar),
if I have not misinterpreted your answer to my question, showed interest to this chance as a possible "advance" in your data dissemination.
Thank you very much for the attention and congrats for your excellend service and work.
Marco Laiolo

Tags:

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: geoMeta data related to "/allData/450/S3A_SL_1_RBT/

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Wed May 04, 2022 12:21 pm America/New_York

Dear Marco Laiolo:
Thanks very much for taking part in the webinar. Yes, generating geoMeta text file for S3A data is on our to-do-list. However, with all the other high priority tasks in line we don't have an estimated time for the availability of S3A geoMeta. We will post an announcement on LAADS website once we have this ready and available for the users.

Regards,
LAADS Users Support.
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.

marcolaiolo
Answers: 0

Re: geoMeta data related to "/allData/450/S3A_SL_1_RBT/

by marcolaiolo » Fri May 06, 2022 12:36 pm America/New_York

Dear Staff,
thank you very much for the reply. Sincerely, my question rely on the doubt that I'don't find geoMeta S3 related data in your website; but, with your response, now I'm sure that, currently, LAADS not generate this kind of precious folder/file info.
Thanks again for your great work and I warmly hope that soon I can find these information on Sentinel 3 images.
Marco Laiolo