Re: contours of bathymetry required
I would have liked the contours to have been overlaid on the ocean color image (without the bathymetry mask) but that wont be possible guess?
Welcome to the Earthdata Forum! Here, the scientific user community and subject matter experts from NASA Distributed Active Archive Centers (DAACs), and other contributors, discuss research needs, data, and data applications.
Step 1 -7 creates bathymetry and contour lines.OB SeaDAS - knowles wrote: ↑Thu May 12, 2022 6:57 pm America/New_York You can add contours in SeaDAS as described in the previous post. Note that you can only make contours on the selected band. So since you want contours of Bathymetry overlaid on chlor_a, you will need to:
1. Load VIIRS file.
2. Create bathymetry (which creates a band called "bathymetry"
3. Click on the "bathymetry" band which opens an image view and selects it as the current active product
4. Click on the Contours tool.
5. Set "levels" = 2 in Contours tool.
6. Click "Preview/Edit" in the Contours tool.
7. Set your desired contour values and click "Save", then click "Create Contour Lines".
8. Click on "chlor_a" band which opens its image view.
9. In the Layer Manager tab click on the checkboxes for the 2 contour line layers which you just created.
You can then right click in the chlor_a image view window and export the image "Export View as Image"