Regarding LAADS DAAC website access error

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
singhjanhavi
Answers: 0

Regarding LAADS DAAC website access error

by singhjanhavi » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:42 am America/New_York

This is Janhavi Singh. I am a research scholar at IESD, BHU, India. This is to bring to your notice the following trouble that I am facing while using LAADS DAAC Website.
Currently, I have been trying to access LAADS DAAC website to access MODIS MCD19A2 Product. While doing so, I have encountered the following error "504 Gateway Time-out". Therefore, I request you to kindly guide as to how I can troubleshoot this issue or suggest an alternative site to download the dataset.

Tags:

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: Regarding LAADS DAAC website access error

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:41 am America/New_York

Dear Janhavi Singh:
We are aware of and understand the problem (504 Gateway Time-out error) users are facing these days in downloading data. Our team is working on a solution, and hope to have a release out in the next week or so. In the meantime, if you get 504 error try again after a short pause or at a different time.
You may also try downloading data from NASA'S Land Processes Distributed Active Archive Center (LP DAAC), the primary distributor of all land products. Their link is:
https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/product_search/?query=MCD19A2
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.