Can't access costumize MISR data

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
adiraz
Answers: 0

Can't access costumize MISR data

by adiraz » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:35 am America/New_York

Hello,

I am unable to download MISR terrain data L1B2 for a while .
I was trying to filter the data by blocks using the "Grid Coordinates" field, by using MISR tiling system ( I provided the following filter: 39,63 39,64 40,63 40,64 41,63 41,64 42,63 43,62 43,63

I tried the "Customize" option ( with specific bounding box or with the default one) and all my requests don't progress and report: "Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND l7eil01.larc.nasa.gov"

I tried the Stage for delivery option ( Echo orders) and It says "In progress(0%)" for weeks,

I want to filter the data by specific blocks so I don't want to download the entire files.

what am I doing wrong? can you help?

Adi

Tags:

ASDC - cheyenne.e.land
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert
Answers: 1

Re: Can't access costumize MISR data

by ASDC - cheyenne.e.land » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:50 am America/New_York

Hello,

We have contacted our System Administrator to look into this issue. But there is another tool that you can use called the MISR Order and Customization Tool. This tool provides users with ability to select and order MISR data by date, time, and geolocation.

We do recommend to make smaller requests because they process faster. So requesting a month of data is much better than a year. Another thing, the tool isn't set up to do the block subset all together so you may need to submit those separately.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and we will keep you posted as soon as we have an update.

Regards
ASDC User Services