SLSTR-Level1B Sentinel3 Data download

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
marcolaiolo
Answers: 0

SLSTR-Level1B Sentinel3 Data download

by marcolaiolo » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:10 am America/New_York

Dear staff,
I aim to start to use and manage, for volcano science, Sentinel 3 SLSTR Level 1b data and compare these with MODIS data. I notice that, as an example, in this link:
https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/archive/Science%20Domain/Level-1/SLSTR%20Level-1B/SLSTR%20Copernicus%20Sentinel-3%20%20C1%20-%20L1%20Full%20Resolution%20Top%20of%20Atmosphere%20Brightness,%20Temperatures,%20and%20Radiances-13/
I would have the chance to "easily" download the data (.zip) as, currently I download MODIS and/or VIIRS files. However, this folder lack of .met/.csv/.xml files that I generally use to automatically select image acquired in my area(s) of investigation. In other words, I don't know if in LAADS system there is the possibility to automatically recognize and download the Sentinel3-Level1b .zip files capturing selected geographical area by comparing geographical information of each "granules" with a list of personal coordinates.
Substantially, my question is for know if in you system there is a path when each acquisition separated per day (i.e. https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/archive/geoMeta/61/AQUA/2014/) have simple and easily to download .txt (or other) file containing the geographical features for Sentinel 3 SLSTR LEvel 1b data.
Thanks for your unvaluable work
Sincerely,
Marco Laiolo

Tags:

LAADS_UserServices_M
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: SLSTR-Level1B Sentinel3 Data download

by LAADS_UserServices_M » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:06 am America/New_York

Dear Marco Laiolo:
As mentioned before generating geoMeta text file for S3A data is on our to-do-list. However, with all the other high priority tasks in line we don't have an estimated time for the availability of S3A geoMeta. We will post an announcement on LAADS website once we have this ready and available for the users.
Regards,
LAADS User Services

To receive news from LAADS DAAC direct to your inbox, email laadsdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov with “subscribe” in the subject line.