OCCSW

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
omshrimp143
Answers: 0

OCCSW

by omshrimp143 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:59 am America/New_York

I'm new to the SeaDAS software and I want to know how to download my processors, without using complicated words. The information I obtained in this platform are hard for me to understand. Thank you

Tags:

OB SeaDAS - xuanyang02
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert
Answers: 1

Re: OCCSW

by OB SeaDAS - xuanyang02 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:42 pm America/New_York

You can find the instruction on how to install SeaDAS processors on this page -- https://seadas.gsfc.nasa.gov/downloads/

gnwiii
Answers: 2

by gnwiii » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:41 pm America/New_York

omshrimp143 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:59 am America/New_York I'm new to the SeaDAS software and I want to know how to download my processors, without using complicated words. The information I obtained in this platform are hard for me to understand. Thank you
Experience with introductory workshops for SeaDAS and OCSSW together with theory lectures showed us that it is important to spend time learning some basic linux/macOS terminal command-line tools. Both linux and macOS command-line tools follow POSIX standards, so you can choose from many good introductory tutorials such as https://linuxcommand.org. Many tutorials are available for languages other than English. POSIX does use English words, often abbreviated to save typing, for many commands.

treble
Answers: 0

by treble » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:30 pm America/New_York

Using the SeaDAS GUI version 8.3.0:
Select from the top menu: SeaDAS-Toolbox
Select Install/Update SeaDAS Processors