Fixed: SDP Toolkit no longer public?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
fortran
Answers: 0

Fixed: SDP Toolkit no longer public?

by fortran » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:22 am America/New_York

A query for the experts here. Is SDP Toolkit no longer a public code?

I maintain a set of libraries for the GEOS model, and one of them I build is SDP Toolkit. But, I tried to download it recently from https://wiki.earthdata.nasa.gov/display/DAS/Toolkit+Downloads and pretty much every link under SDP Toolkit that refers to git.earthdata.nasa.gov is now not working.

Unlike, say, HDFEOS5, when I try going here:

https://git.earthdata.nasa.gov/projects/DAS/repos/sdptoolkit/browse

I had to log in to Earthdata but even then I get:

SSO Error

You do not have permissions to access this Earthdata system. If you believe this is in error, please contact Earthdata Support.

Is there now a different way to get SDP Toolkit? Or is there an alternate code that should be used instead?
Last edited by fortran on Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:09 pm America/New_York, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

OB.DAAC - amscott
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

Re: SDP Toolkit no longer public?

by OB.DAAC - amscott » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:08 pm America/New_York

I don't have the same experience so I wonder if the site as down temporarily. Are you able to access it now? If not, did you send a message to Earthdata Support (this would initiate an email to the support group not redirect you to the Earthdata forum)? You can also reach the support group via the 'Contact Us' link in the footer below.

fortran
Answers: 0

Re: SDP Toolkit no longer public?

by fortran » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 pm America/New_York

Nuts. Forgot to update this. I never got any response from the support email addresses, but I reached out to Kenneth Cockerill (who long ago helped me build some of the code) and he was able to do some magic and bring it back!

Solved!