Are data orders fulfilled on weekends?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
jackcoxon7
Answers: 0

Are data orders fulfilled on weekends?

by jackcoxon7 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:10 am America/New_York

I ordered a data download last night (friday 17th) and haven't received an update on the status of my order yet. Are orders fulfilled on the weekend? Or will I have to wait until Monday?

Tags:

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services

Re: Are data orders fulfilled on weekends?

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:10 am America/New_York

Hi @jackcoxon7 Most data should be available for download over the weekend. Which dataset did you try to download? Have you been able to download the data since you posted your question? Thanks
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.

jackcoxon7

by jackcoxon7 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:32 am America/New_York

I was able to get my data. There is one problem with it though. When looking through the files I've downloaded, a lot of data is duplicated into multiple downloads, making it difficult to navigate. I'm not sure what's happened there.

LP DAAC - jwilson
User Services
User Services
Answers: 1

by LP DAAC - jwilson » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:29 pm America/New_York

@jackcoxon7
If you can send lpdaac@usgs.gov the download link, we will see if the data was duplicated.
Thank you,'
LP DAAC User Services