dyld: symbol not found in flat namespace '__ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEE4findEPKcmm'
I thought maybe I messed up with the seadas Tag update process so I did a new clean seadas install and received the same error message. I then thought maybe I had some old outdate Anaconda stuff so I did a new install of that too. And... I still received the same error message.
BTW, I get the same error message above even if I just type l2gen (or l2bin, l3bin or l3mapgen) at the terminal window - so just trying to get the help pages up.
I don't see any messages on this topic in the forum, so I am guessing I have done something dumb, but I can't see where that might be. Any troubleshooting suggestions are welcomed! Thanks!
- Subject Matter Expert
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 am America/New_York
- Been thanked: 2 times
_std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::find(char const*, unsigned long, unsigned long) const
Could you try installing tag "T2023.9" I have fixed a few shared lib issues on the mac build. I will see if I can dig up a Ventura machine.
Let me know how the test tag works.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/seadas-8.3/ocssw/bin/getanc", line 10, in <module>
import seadasutils.anc_utils as ga
File "/Applications/seadas-8.3/ocssw/bin/seadasutils/anc_utils.py", line 33, in <module>
import seadasutils.ancDB as db
File "/Applications/seadas-8.3/ocssw/bin/seadasutils/ancDB.py", line 2, in <module>
File "/Users/bmonger/anaconda3/lib/python3.10/sqlite3/__init__.py", line 57, in <module>
from sqlite3.dbapi2 import *
File "/Users/bmonger/anaconda3/lib/python3.10/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 27, in <module>
from _sqlite3 import *
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/bmonger/anaconda3/lib/python3.10/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.cpython-310-darwin.so, 0x0002): Symbol not found: _sqlite3_enable_load_extension
Referenced from: <C579D674-21C2-3D2F-BEC1-769A8FDB94C1> /Users/bmonger/anaconda3/lib/python3.10/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.cpython-310-darwin.so
Expected in: <2FE20D6C-25A5-3604-AF12-664D17A93474> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
PS-- tag V2023.0 did not have any dynamic library issues with Ventura OS. I had some problems with l2gen with PACE Simulated data and l2bin (I think) with binning more than 128 PACE wavelengths. But with tag 2023.0 things worked fine with all other sensors without any dynamic libraries problems.
Thanks for working on this.
BTW, I am happy to help you test things with my Ventura OS if needed.