Unable to download GEDI granules

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
chidi_mma
Answers: 0

Unable to download GEDI granules

by chidi_mma » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:11 am America/New_York

Good day,

Is there a problem with the server, please? It has been almost two weeks now and I have been unable to download any GEDI granules (L1B, 2A, and 2B) irrespective of what time of the day I try. I am able to successfully place an order, have it completed, and receive the zip and html links in my email. However, clicking on either of the links shows the message below:

*Service Unavailable; The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later*.

Is there a solution as this issue has halted my ability to make any progress with my analysis?

Thank you and kind regards.
Chidi.

Filters:

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services

Re: Unable to download GEDI granules

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 am America/New_York

Hello @chidi_mma I was just able to download GEDI data. Could you please try again and let me know if you are still unsuccessful? And if so, which tool are you using to order the data? Thank you - Danielle
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services

Re: Unable to download GEDI granules

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:44 am America/New_York

hi @chidi_mma Just saw that we also answered you via email and your issue was resolved. Please let us know if you run into any other issues. Thanks - Danielle
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.