HLS authorized app

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
pcasadei
Answers: 0

HLS authorized app

by pcasadei » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:21 am America/New_York

Hi! Could you tell me which remote app should authorize when downloading HLS with Cygwin?

Unable to Retrieve Data
Please ensure that you have authorized the remote application by visiting the link below.

When I visited the link the download was successful, but I cannot access through the script.
Thanks,

Filters:

kaewal01
User Services
User Services

Re: HLS authorized app

by kaewal01 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:10 am America/New_York

Hello Pcasadei,
At the end of the message that you posted (not listed in your forum post), there is a link that you can access to approve of the remote application. Copy and paste the URL into your browser to approve of the application in order to download the HLS data of focus.

idsgroup1

by idsgroup1 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:03 pm America/New_York

I have the same question which remote app should authorize when downloading HLS using python ?

Thanks.

kaewal01
User Services
User Services

by kaewal01 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:36 pm America/New_York

Within the download script, the command line prompt will link a URL that users can click on to take them to the exact application that must be approved in order for the download process to work for the dataset.

Please feel free to include a screenshot of your terminal window for a more detailed response.