Looop through GEDI granules

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
chidi_mma
Answers: 0

Looop through GEDI granules

by chidi_mma » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:08 am America/New_York

Hi,

Please, is there a way to loop through processing gedi granules? I have a lot of granules (e.g. 36 granules per year) to extract RH @98 and some vertical height metrics from L2A and L2B products. How can I do this function in a loop for each year to process all granules at once instead of processing it per granule and per beam?

Tags:

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services

Re: Looop through GEDI granules

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:30 pm America/New_York

Hi @chidi_mma I'll talk to our developers to see if they have any ideas and get back to you but in the meantime we'll open this up to the community to see if any other GEDI users have any ideas.
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.

LP DAAC - kyrad
User Services
User Services

Re: Looop through GEDI granules

by LP DAAC - kyrad » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 am America/New_York

Hey @chidi_mma,

To better assist you, I have a couple questions:
1. What is your end goal? This is to better gage what kind of research you are doing and how you are using GEDI data.
2. What kind of GEDI resources are you currently utilizing?
3. Do you have any code you are currently using? If so, could you provide us a copy of it so we can take a look.

Thanks!