How do I know if specific areas of interest to my study are already available for download through NASA?

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
Earthdata - wxedward
User Services
User Services
Answers: 22

How do I know if specific areas of interest to my study are already available for download through NASA?

by Earthdata - wxedward » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:06 pm America/New_York

Accessing and Requesting Commercial Smallsat Data: How do I know if specific areas of interest to my study are already available for download through NASA?
by Earthdata - wxedward » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:08 pm America/New_York
Users who are interested in accessing data purchased under CSDA are encouraged to use the SDXtool first to verify whether the needed data are already available. All data purchased and future evaluations will be periodically mirrored and made available.
Go to full post

Tags:

Earthdata - wxedward
User Services
User Services
Answers: 22

Re: How do I know if specific areas of interest to my study are already available for download through NASA?

by Earthdata - wxedward » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:08 pm America/New_York

Users who are interested in accessing data purchased under CSDA are encouraged to use the SDXtool first to verify whether the needed data are already available. All data purchased and future evaluations will be periodically mirrored and made available.