The product pages provide a complete profile of the product, including the order tools, and documentation.
Tropospheric Emission Spectrometer (TES):
Measurements Of Pollution In The Troposphere (MOPITT:
To read the data we suggest using the HDFView read software
Information About HDFView
HDFView, which is a free, easy-to-use program from the
non-profit HDF Group:
HDFView allows you to export data as a text (ASCII) file.
From the HDFGroup website:
"HDFView is a visual tool for browsing and editing HDF4 and HDF5 files.
Using HDFView, you can
* view a file hierarchy in a tree structure
* create new file, add or delete groups and datasets
* view and modify the content of a dataset
* add, delete and modify attributes
* replace I/O and GUI components such as table view, image view and metadata view"
The HDF Group website has other tools for and examples of working
with hdf data files.
The HDF group has examples of working with CALIPSO, CERES, MISR, MOPITT, and TES data
using several different languages such as: MATLAB, NCL, Python and IDL.
You can see these examples at their "zoo" area:
Also, for assistance contact helpdesk email support services:
- User Services
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:57 pm America/New_York
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 2 times