NASA APPEEARS stuck on 65%

Use this Forum to find information on, or ask a question about, NASA Earth Science data.
hamiddashti
Answers: 0

NASA APPEEARS stuck on 65%

by hamiddashti » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:46 pm America/New_York

I put several area requests for different DayMet variables on the Appeears four days ago. Most of the variables were processed OK, however one of them (srad variable; shortwave radiation) has been stuck on 65% processing for the past two days. Should I remove and resubmit the request, or if I wait it will be fully processed eventually?

I should say, its a big area, so i assume it close to largest request that Appeears accept.

I am using the normal APPEEAR web page (no API) for my requests.

Many Thanks

Tags:

LP DAAC - dgolon
User Services
User Services
Answers: 0

Re: NASA APPEEARS stuck on 65%

by LP DAAC - dgolon » Tue May 07, 2024 11:16 am America/New_York

Hi all -- we answered this question outside of the forum but for others seeing a similar issue, the user just needed to break their result up into smaller increments and it was able to complete faster. We recommend this for any users trying to access a lot of data or data over a larger area.
Subscribe to the LP DAAC listserv by sending a blank email to lpdaac-join@lists.nasa.gov.

Sign up for the Landsat listserv to receive the most up to date information about Landsat data: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOIGS/subscriber/new#tab1.