Page 1 of 1
cannot submit the MODIS data order
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:45 am America/New_York
by zxc_manchester
Hi, Sir, it seems cannot order data (like, MCD19A2). when I submmit to order, it always show "There has been an error processing your request."
could anyone know this problems
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:01 am America/New_York
by LAADS_UserServices_M
Can you provide your query for us to investigate?
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:09 am America/New_York
by zxc_manchester
Hi, Thank you for your reply.
The product I am trying to order is MCD19A2, Collection 6.1. I have tested both a single-day query and multi-day queries, and the same error occurs when I click Submit Order. I did not select any post-processing options.
For example, one of my test queries was:
- Product: MCD19A2, Collection 6.1
- Date range: 01/01/2010–01/15/2010
- Spatial region: [lon: -18, lat: 20, lon: 52, lat: 0]
- Post-processing: None
Individual files can be downloaded normally by clicking them one by one. However, when I use the Submit Order function, it always returns: “There has been an error processing your request.”
I have also tested different date ranges, including a single day, but the problem remains the same.
the URL:
https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/search/order/4/MCD19A2--61/2010-01-01..2010-01-20/D/-18,20,52,0
Regards,
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:08 am America/New_York
by LAADS_UserServices_M
Thanks very much for the information. We will investigate this and will get back to you as soon we have a resolution.
Re: cannot submit the MODIS data order
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:28 pm America/New_York
by LAADS_UserServices_M
The issue is resolved. Please try your order again and let us know if it still does not work for you.