Page 1 of 1

VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:59 am America/New_York
by kkamikursibleystreetfolsom
Hello
I can find references to VNP02CCIMG in several documents, but I cannot find any information about this product, including a product description, user guide, or download location. Does anyone know what VNP02CCIMG is and how it differs from VNP02IMG?
Thanks,

Re: VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:36 pm America/New_York
by LAADS_UserServices_M
The VNP02CCIMG is an intermediate product derived from VNP02IMG to be used in the production of higher level products. You don't find any information about this product because this is not meant for public use. You should be using VNP02IMG.

Re: VNP02CCIMG vs. VNP02IMG

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:05 am America/New_York
by kkamikursibleystreetfolsom
Thank you very much for the explanation. That answers my question and explains why I could not find any documentation or download page for VNP02CCIMG. I appreciate your help and will use VNP02IMG going forward. Thank you again.